Brown Golf purchased Eagle Ridge Golf Club in 2012, and has assumed operations of all aspects of the course. Since then, Eagle Ridge has enjoyed huge increased in rounds and revenue
The Championship Course was host to the 1974 PGA Championship – one of golf’s four majors. In a thrilling finish, Lee Trevino edged Jack Nicklaus by a shot to take from the Wanamaker Trophy.
There is no finer place to enjoy the game than Green Mountain National Golf Course. What separates this course from others are our unique and challenging design features.
Only one golf course designer could do justice to the natural beauty at Great Bear Golf Club—the one known worldwide as the Golden Bear, Jack Nicklaus.
The picturesque backdrop of the North Georgia Mountains, Bent Grass greens, Bermuda fairways, and Silver Pine trees make for a golfing adventure that you will never forget!
Brown Golf Corporate
106 St. Johns Drive
Camp Hill, PA 17011
BG Drive – Orlando
8505 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, Florida 34747
- Royal Manchester Continues to Impress January 9, 2020 Michael Shure
- Meet Our Staff December 11, 2019 Michael Shure
- Brown Golf Management Takes Back Control November 18, 2019 Michael Shure
- Willow Brook Golf Course October 18, 2019 Brent Miller
- Brown Golf Teams with Bird Golf Academy July 10, 2019 Michael Shure
- Lederach gains Audubon International Recertification June 28, 2019 Michael Shure